Labels

"30 Days of THANKFULNESS" (30) "365 Posts in 365 Days" (164) "Joe" (36) "Season of VISITATION" (15) 2014 (1) 2015 (2) 2016 (1) 2016 Olymics (1) 21 Day Writing Challenge (21) 2nd Chance Scratchers (1) 366 in '16 (170) 367 in '17 (38) 4th of July (1) 642 (12) Accidents (1) Activism (1) Acupuncture (2) Addiction (1) Airports (2) Apartment Living (1) Appreciation (1) ASL (1) Awareness (1) Barack Obama (1) Bathroom Stalls (1) Beauty (1) Bereavement (1) Bible (4) Bible Study (1) BIRTHDAVERSARY (3) Birthday (13) Black Culture (4) Black Males (1) Blessing Bags (2) Blessing Boxes (1) Blessings (19) Blood Donation (1) Boldness (1) Book Club (4) Books (7) Braids (1) Braille (1) Breakfast (1) Burial (1) Bus Stops (1) Candles (1) Cards and Letters (2) Careers (31) Cars (7) Change (11) Character (2) Children (7) Chivalry (1) choices (5) Christmas (3) Church (8) Class Reunion (1) College (2) Comedy (1) Commitment (2) Communication (2) Confused (2) Consistency (2) Courage (1) Creation (1) Daily Bible Reading (4) Death (7) Depression (2) determination (2) Dialogue (1) Dilemma (2) Disappointment (2) Diversity (3) Dogs (3) Donor (1) Door Hooks (1) Dreams (6) eBay (1) Email (1) Employment (2) Envy (1) Equality (2) Eulogy (1) Exercise (1) EYESIGHT (10) Facebook (21) Faith (35) Family (2) Fashion (3) Favorite Things (2) Fearless (5) Feeling (1) Finances (4) Fishing (1) Fitbit (1) Fitness (5) Flowers (1) Focus (1) Food (8) Football (3) Forgiveness (3) Fried Fish (1) friendship (29) Fun (1) Girl Scout Cookies (1) Goals (8) God (16) Graduation (1) Grandparents (7) Gratitude (8) Gratitude Jar (1) Grief (1) Groupon (1) Growth (1) Habits (1) Hair (12) Heaven (6) Help Needed (4) Heroes (1) Holidays (3) Homegoing (4) Hope (14) Hospitality (1) Human Nature (2) Hygiene (1) Ice Cream (1) In Transition (1) Individuality (7) Inspiration (1) Insurance (2) Internet (3) Joy (2) July (1) Jury Duty (1) Karaoke (1) Kindness (2) L.A. Metro (1) L.B. Transit (1) Laundry (1) Laundry-Rooms (1) Learning (1) Legacy (1) Library Cards (1) Life (43) Literacy (1) Little Things (1) Living (4) Loneliness (1) Los Angeles Sparks (1) Lotto (4) LOVE (37) Marriage (1) Massage (1) Me (3) Memories (3) Men (3) Misunderstood (2) Mom (33) Monday (1) Money (17) Monologue (1) Mother (29) Mother's Day (1) Motivational (1) Mourning (1) Music (16) My Place of Peace (2) Names (2) Narcissism (1) Networking (1) New Orleans (2) New Year's Eve (3) News (1) November (1) One Year Bible (3) Online Dating (1) Opportunities (1) Orchids (1) Pain (6) Pajamas (1) Parenting (4) Patience (1) Peace (3) Persimmons (1) Persistence (8) Pet Peeves (3) Pets (1) Phones (1) Pittsburgh Steelers (2) Pizza (1) Praise (2) Prayer (23) President Barack Obama (1) Priorities (1) Profiles (2) Propositions (1) Public Transportation (4) Purpose (7) Quirks (1) Rain (1) Random Acts of Kindness (1) Rash (1) Reading (2) Reality TV (1) Recycling (2) Relationships (2) Rent (1) Reposting (1) Respect (1) Restoration (1) Running (2) Sales (1) Saturday (1) Sea (1) Serving (4) Sewing (1) Sex (1) Shopping (3) Shrimp and Grits (1) Sickness (2) Singing (3) SINGLE (3) Snails (1) Social Change (1) Social Media (2) Soul Food (1) Speaking (1) Spontaneity (1) Starbucks (2) Starting Over (5) Straws (1) Stress (3) Summer (2) Support (1) Surprises (5) Technology (5) Television (3) Thanksgiving (3) The Bible (4) The Library (3) Therapy (2) Things that make you go...Hmmm. (1) Thoughtfulness (1) Time (2) Traditions (1) Travel (2) Trials (1) Trust (2) Truth (2) Unemployment (6) Unity (2) Vacation (4) Violence (1) Vision Board (3) Volunteering (2) Walking (4) Washington D.C. (1) Waste (1) Weight Loss (7) Weirdness (1) Wisdom (1) Writing (15) Year of Firsts (7) Yes (1) YouTube (1)

Let the DIALOGUE Begin!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Slowly Blowing Away

My life has been in a bit of a whirlwind lately and it's about to enter a TORNADO. I've made a decision that NO ONE will agree with, yet my heart and mind have said that it had to be done. As a result of my decision I am going to need some help. Help WITHOUT JUDGEMENT. At this point I can only pray that I will receive the help that I need. Only time will tell for sure.

I am crumbling.

Falling apart.

Smiling on the outside...breaking down on the inside.

As a result of all that has happened and what is about to happen, the dandelion came to mind. Interestingly, as a child, the dandelion always brought joy as I'd blow on the fragile seed head and watch it blow away in the wind. Now I see it differently. I see myself as that seed head...fragile and slowly being blown away by life...blowing away to nowhere. LOST.

I need help (financially and career wise) yet can't seem to get that help from anyone or anywhere. I'm struggling...by myself...on my own...and it's becoming quite difficult. I'm just not this strong.

Am I ready to give up? Check out. No. That's a faithless move.

Am I ready for some doors to start opening so that I can walk through them...YES. Seems like I've been walking FOREVER and haven't even FOUND the door yet.

Oh well. What can I say?

I never thought that life would be this hard, but not one ever promised that it would be easy either.

Aside from financial help, and a new job (that I will enjoy and STICK WITH), I need PRAYER. I've been praying for myself but I don't think they're being heard...or at least not answered. So maybe someone else can get through on my behalf. For those of you reading this who pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS...please say a prayer for me if you will. Although I need prayer in many areas, the two that I've mentioned are the most pressing right now...FINANCES and A JOB (preferably a job that I can make into a CAREER).

That's all I've got for now. Gonna go read my Bible and get some much needed guidance.

Let the DIALOGUE begin: If you got yourself into a situation that you KNEW folks would negatively judge you for, would you still ask for help?

Talk to me!

Til next time...

P.S.- If you know of any companies that are looking to hire someone IMMEDIATELY for the following positions, PLEASE let me know.

Inside Sales Rep - No Cold-Calling/No Telemarketing
Account Manager - No Cold-Calling/No Telemarketing
Account Executive - No Cold-Calling/No Telemarketing
Customer Service Representative
And/Or ANY position within the Social Service/Human Service field

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment